Monday, January 2, 2012

Homegrown Cider - William Premium Cider

I decided to start with a homegrown cider.  Tonight I am sampling William Premium Cider, which is produced in Quebec.  This cider is certified organic and it's alchol content is 5.2%.  When I first opened the cider, a slight apple aroma greeted the senses. On pouring I thought it would have a cloudy appearnace, but it turned out to be a nice golden yellow.  There isn't an after taste and it is really refreshing.  A great cider for a seasons.  For those of you who need to follow a gluten free diet then this cider is for you.  It says right on the can Gluten Free.  William Premium Cider can be found at the LCBO for residents in Ontario.  For futher information, visit their website at www.williamcider.com

I give this cider a 8.9 out of 10.

Cheers!

1 Comments:

At February 25, 2012 at 1:10 PM , Blogger life.iridescent said...

I tried this cider last week. Excellent! So refreshing and clean tasting, you'd hardly know it was alcoholic until you've had half a pint or so. Also, it was barely carbonated, so it went down quite easily. I was so amazed at the lack of any aftertaste as well - it was the perfect palate cleanser for my meal, which had multiple different flavours. Canada rocks! Thanks for the recommendation.

Cheers,

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Tweet