Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Growers Granny Smith Apple Cider

Tonight my choice of cider is Growers Granny Smith Apple Cider.  Growers Cider Company is a Canadian company that was founded in 1927 in British Columbia.  They have created many flavoured ciders but tonight I have been sampling the above.  Open opening the bottle I received a nice pleasant scent of Granny Smith Apple.  Upon pouring the cider, I found it a little carbonated but not bad.  What really got me was the taste.    The flavour gave the taste buds the wow factor!!!  It was a nice clean crisp taste with a hint of sweetness.  My first thought was wow I could drink this on a hot blustery summer day or night....it is that refreshing. 

The cider is available at the LCBO in a case of 6 330ml bottles.  But most of all it is one the higher alchol contented ciders at 7%.  I would highly recommend this cider whether you are just venturing into the world of cider or a veteran.

For further information on this cider and the company in general their website is www.growerscider.com

My rating is a 9 out of 10.

Cheers,

Laurie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Tweet